XTS 142 MMA INVERTER
Portable and Lightweight
The XTS 142 is a highly portable entry level MMA welding machine ideal for occasional maintenance applications.
Electrodes up to 3.2mm can be used with ease.
By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply, the XTS 142 can be used for basic scratch start TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
The XTS 142 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/- 15% and can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a rugged steel case. A carry case is available as an optional extra.
Entry Level MMA Inverter With Tig Function (Single Voltage) and Strap, suitable for Maintenance Repair, Agricultural and DIY and Training
|KEY FEATURES||• 230V Input
• Lightweight 4.5kg
• 140A @ 20% Duty Cycle
• Connections 10-25mm Dinse
• Supplied with electrode holder, 2m cable, 2m earth lead and wire brush
•Over voltage and over current protection
• Supplied with a carry strap
• Built in electrode anti sticking
• Ideal for use with rutile electrodes
• 3 years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
|INPUT VOLTAGE||230V 1P|
|INPUT CURRENT (MAX)||25A|
|DUTY CYCLE||140A @ 20%|
|MAXIMUM ELECTRODE SIZE||3.2mm|
|CABLE CONNECTION||10-25 Dix|
|NO LOAD VOLTAGE||60V|
|DIMENSIONS (MM)||290 x 185 x 220|