XTP 63 – INVERTER PLASMA CUTTER
The variable output of the XTP 63 makes it ideal for cutting metals up to 20mm thick where the output power can be fine tuned to minimise dross on the cut edges.
The pilot arc automatically re-ignites enabling easy cutting of mesh or perforated materials. Non HF ignition minimises the risk of interference with electronic systems.
The XTP 63 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-10% and can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a metal case with carry handle and shoulder strap.
Professional Level Air Plasma Cutter, suitable for industrial manufacturing, metal fabrication, maintenance repair, agricultural and DIY and scrap cutting.
|KEY FEATURES||• 400V Three Phase
• Lightweight 24kg
• 60A @ 40% Duty Cycle
• Generator friendly
• Ideal for mesh cutting
• 20mm production cut
• 30mm severance cut
• Supplied with XT4000 plasma torch x 6m and 3m earth cable
• Auto over voltage and over current protection
• Includes built in air pressure regulator and pressure gauge
• 3 years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
|INPUT VOLTAGE||400V 3P|
|INPUT CURRENT (MAX)||12A|
|DUTY CYCLE||60A @ 40%|
|PRODUCTION CUT CAPACITY||20mm|
|SEVERENCE CUT CAPACITY||30mm|
|STARTING METHOD||Short Circuit|
|DIMENSIONS (MM)||430 x 170 x 270|