XTP 40 – INVERTER PLASMA CUTTER
The variable output of the XTP 40 makes it ideal for cutting metals up to 12mm thick where the output power can be fine tuned to minimise dross on the cut edges.
The pilot arc automatically re-ignites enabling easy cutting of mesh or perforated materials. Non HF ignition minimises the risk of interference with electronic systems.
The XTP 40 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-10% and can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a metal case with carry handle and shoulder strap.
Professional Level Air Plasma Cutter, suitable for light industrial manufacturing, maintenance repair, agricultural and DIY, HVAC and site work
|KEY FEATURES||• Lightweight 12.6kh
• 40A @ 40% Duty Cycle
• Generator friendly
• Smart switching dual voltage 110-230V
• Ideal for mesh cutting
• 12mm production cut
• 20mm severance cut
• Supplied with XT4000 plasma torch x 6m and 3m earth cable
• Auto over voltage and over current protection
• Includes built in air pressure regulator
• Sturdy metal case
• 3 years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
|INPUT CURRENT (MAX)||32A/24A|
|DUTY CYCLE||40A @ 40%|
|STARTING METHOD||Short Circuit|
|SEVERENCE CUT CAPACITY||20mm|
|PRODUCTION CUT CAPACITY||12mm|
|DIMENSIONS (MM)||430 x 170 x 270|